Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What mortgage rate can I get today?

An update from First Financial Trust Mortgage

Valparaiso Mortgage Rates

I had a customer ask me to post an update on where the mortgage rates are priced right now, so here is that post:

Going into last week mortgage interest rates were rocking up and down between 5% and 5.25% for 30 year fixed rate mortgages, best to state in Indiana since some companies price higher in Illinois and Michigan. Indiana property values have leveled off and we get better pricing than surrounding states. That's good news!

In the middle of last week mortgage rates began a climb upwards toward and over 5.5% for 30 years fixed. Some experts are even suggesting rates will go higher tomorrow after the Federal Reserve stops buying mortgage bonds in support of pricing as they have done for the last 16 months.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good that you posted the mortgage rates this time. I've been asking about it from a friend who lives in Indiana. My sister is conducting a research about mortgage industry in the US and Canada. The focus of her research are Alberta home loans, Indiana home loans, California home loans, and mortgage underwater issues.

Thank you for the useful post!

Justin Bill said...

Oh great! Thanks for posting Indiana's mortgage rate. Pittsburgh-based cousin of mine is looking for rates there as she's planning to move. She might wanna own a new house in Indianapolis. And yesterday, my friend talked to me about his refinancing mortgage. Pittsburgh (PA) suburb homes are actually worth the loan.

Rajni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anya Bennett. said...

Hello
I am Anya Bennett, a financial writer. I write on several finance related topics like debt, loans, insurance, investment and so on. I came across your blog while surfing through the internet to find a suitable blog for writing articles. It is highly resourceful with rich and nice contents and has a vivid presentation. I must appreciate your hard work and wish you good luck.

I was wondering if anyone here is looking for a positive loan lender to execute your project or financial needs? I'm recommending such a person to contact Mr Pedro Jerome (pedroloanss@gmail.com) who has helped a lot of young & old entrepreneurs around the globe for financial assistance so I'm very sure that Mr Pedro can help at a 2% rate loan service to anyone here looking for a loan.
Thank you again for allowing me to write on your blog. I'm sure I provided you with an absolutely unique and relevant article so that it can be useful to your readers.
If you are displeased with my short note, I cordially regret it in advance.

My Kind Regards,
Anya Bennett.