Monday, August 24, 2009

Question - what do you do for a living?

A common email or social media question I get, and thus a couple quick responses here:
  1. I work for a mortgage lender in Indiana, working with first time home buyers, move-up buyers, and whole lot of construction buyers. My background has always been in new construction and right now this is a particularly complicated area of finance, where our clients need more than the typical mortgage professional.
  2. I also provide municipal consulting to cities and towns in Indiana. Market studies and legislation research being a key component.
The rest of my time is set aside for my family, and with four kids that's a bunch of time!

3 comments:

rnbresearch said...

I came to your blog just when I was surfing on this topic. I am happy that I found your blog and information I wanted.

伊凡姐姐 said...

酒店兼職

酒店

酒店工作

禮服酒店

酒店兼差


酒店打工

酒店經紀

酒店上班

台北酒店



酒店pt

兼差打工

打工兼差

酒店正職 酒店賺錢 酒店喝酒 酒店消費 喝花酒 粉味 喝酒

Andy said...

Well, Laguna Beach Realtors have nothing much to do these days. But of course Laguna realty has shown some signs of improvement after weeks and I hope things would be better soon.